Monday, February 21, 2011

Shocked that she misplaced my number…

Dear Agatha,

There is this lady I met recently in the bank. I introduced myself to her, told her where I live and she reciprocated by also telling me where she lives. We exchanged phone numbers; I personally typed my number into her phone.

You can therefore imagine my surprise when she later told me that my number is missing on her phone. I don’t know what to think of her claims because the phone she gave me was on when I typed in my number. I am confused as to what happened to the number I personally typed into her phone.

Valentine.


Dear Valentine, 

There is really no big deal in this matter. If your number is not on her phone, it isn’t. Since you obviously have her contact, why not call her and give her your number again?

Since you are the one interested in her, be prepared to do all the callings now until her mind is made up on what she wants to do with your proposal. When her mind is made up, your number would appear on her phone. 

As a man, you should be ready for such pranks from women.

Good luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment