Thursday, January 1, 2009

Testimonials


Uzo wrote:
Dear Agatha,

You published my article on June 15.

My father eventually allowed me to travel to Ghana to visit my husband through the help of my uncle that came to visit us.

I am glad I went to Ghana because my husband was almost a stranger to me. I really appreciate your words of advice.

Thanks.
Click here for the original article.


Charles Tade wrote:
Dear Agatha,

I must confess you are a God sent. We have heard so much of Oprah and Dr. Phil, but I can tell you from my personal experience that they are not doing half of what you are doing to keep together thousands of homes and distress souls.

I cannot imagine how you accumulate all this wisdom. You published my concern on the above topic few weeks back, and I can tell you that putting all your advice into play, things have really changed in my home for good.

To start with, I took my wife on romantic ocean cruise holiday for 10 days, even though we went with the kids, we were able to secure the help of my mother-in-law to mind the kids while we escaped to have some quality time together. It was at that point we both realised that the tension we are having is due to the long time we put into work as well as the care of the home without allocating time for the two people that matter most in a home, us. We realised that though we were living under the same roof, we had created a wide gap between ourselves.

I am glad to report that things have really improved between us after the holidays. Actually, the best holiday we have had in four years and plan to carve out specific time for ourselves and arrange for more holidays in months to come.

Thank you for all your help to humanity, and hope you keep doing what you know best. I will love to catch up with you whenever I am in the country, it will be a wonderful thing to meet you in person. Planning on coming home in a few months time. Once again, thank you.
Click here for the original article.




Would you like to share how Auntie Agatha's advice helped you through your tough moments? Please use the
contact form to send her your testimonial which will soon after be published on this page.

Please be specific about your problem and how Auntie Agatha's advice helped you through. If you have a general comment, post it directly as a comment on this page as a few others have done (see below)

Thanks for your testimony!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Agatha,

    You are such a wonderful woman, a good councellor, fearless and courgeous. Your advice is always 'waoh!'

    I like the way u dealt powerfully on the subject. you are indeed one in a million. Please keep up the good work you are doing. And the good and generous Lord will alwz reward u more abundantly with all ur heart desires. Amen.

    I will share my problem with u soon.

    Thanks and have a blessed day.

    Rgds,

    Ade Peters email address, adepeters2007@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auntie Agatha,
    I was overwhelmed to see you in foto as I checked out your new website, no wonder you are so blunt in your advices and solutions to peoples enquiries! humnow I know!

    As I scrolled through, I saw the cartoons which really add taste to it all, this is nice and beautiful. I will try to make it my homepage if the facility allows me and it will be my daily site, because most times I have to google Nigerian Newspapers and then click on Daily Independent to read your daily columns and I rate it five star.
    I will forward it to people on my mail list and I hope it gives them the opportunity to share things with you confidentially for proper advice. You are really a mother indeed, please keep up your good work. even if the situations some people find themselves make your counsel bitter, they still hold on to the advices for breakthrough when the chances arise...............

    I appreciate your good work, Thank you, Thank you and Thank you.

    Sincerely,
    Princess Lilly; lilly4good@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi aunty, how are you? I saw your website and its really fantastic. Keep it up and know that I Love you.
    Cheers
    Ujunwa Ijeoma Okeke, ujunwaijeomaokeke@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete