Monday, January 10, 2011

She begs me to deflower her before wedding night

Dear Agatha,

I am 26 years of age. My girlfriend and I have been together for two years running and I plan to marry her. She is a virgin, a treasure I promised not to touch until our wedding night. However anytime we are together, she wants me to sleep with her. Right now she is so worried and says that if I really love her I should deflower her. She sometimes asks if I am a healthy man. I have repeatedly told her that I am not a virgin, but that since I met her I have been faithful due to the love we have for each other. Agatha, come to my rescue. Should I deflower her?

Concerned Man


Dear Concerned Man,

It is unfortunate that your woman who should be protecting her dignity is the one demanding you sleep with her. I appreciate the seriousness of your situation especially as she seems to be calling your viability as a man to question.

Ordinarily the temptation would be for you to prove to her that you are a very viable man, but these things go beyond your current situation. It bothers on integrity as well as your feelings for her. If you have promised yourself you wouldn’t touch her until you are married, stick to it irrespective of the pressures she is putting on you. This will enable you gauge her true feelings for you. If her demand to have sex with you is too much for you, ask her why she is so intent on it if she is truly a virgin as she claims. Let her know that she isn’t behaving like a true virgin and that you wonder why what she says she has kept to this point has suddenly become a burden to her.

If she continues, tell her you are reluctant because you don’t want to take away something so precious from her until your wedding night. Make her realise that life’s many unexpected turns could cause both of you to have a change of mind and that she would be the loser if the relationship suffers a setback; that you are trying to make her see reasons she should wait because you care and love her. Honestly the choice to go all the way is yours but it pays to be careful and responsible with things like this. Good luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment