Thursday, May 15, 2014

She is trying to lure me into lesbianism


Agtha
Dear Agatha,
I can’t talk to my mother about the issue I’m having with her best friend’s daughter who is my school mother. She is two years ahead of me and was supposed to be like an elder sister to me.
From the very first day, my mother dropped me with her, I sensed something deeper than having me for a school daughter or being my elder sister.
About three weeks after I resumed, she called me into the dorm one day, when everyone was outside and ordered me to undress for her. When she saw the way I looked at her, she said I should forget it; but I didn’t like that.
I tried telling my mother when she came to visit me, but she brushed it aside, saying what other reason would she have than the one she later gave to me three days after; she wanted to know what my dress size was to enable her get the right sportswear for me.
However, the past two years have proved my misgiving about her to be right. She is in charge of recruiting new members for the lesbian group in the school. They have the backing of about five teachers, one is daughter of a serving commissioner in the state the school is located.
Also, so many students are involved, including a sizeable number of senior students who after trying to woo their captives with enticing presents, became mean if the particular student continues to decline their offers.
The fathers of many of their members are highly placed too. I think this is the reason the principal appears helpless. Another teacher in the group is the daughter of a prominent politician. Their activity is common knowledge in the school, but like I said, the authority is always looking the other way.
She has been trying unsuccessfully to introduce me into the act. There was a time, the head girl and another prefect got me very expensive presents, including a hand set and a promise to supply all the provisions I desired until I left school. When I told them I didn’t need such things, they became very hostile.
I have had to endure punishment from her and other seniors since her father is also a senior pastor in our church and she, the lead chorister whenever she is on holiday.
This is why my mother will never believe anything I say about her.
I don’t have an elder sister or brother since I’m the first born of the family. I can’t discuss it with my brother so my friend said; I should write you since her sister introduced her to your column.
Please help me as it is beginning to affect my grades in school which I also suspect is being manipulated by two the teachers who take us in those subjects which until now were my best.
Lewa.

Dear Lewa,
First and foremost, send me the number of your mum or dad which ever one you feel most comfortable with. I need to speak with them myself.
However, you must find the courage of telling your father about this, since your mother isn’t ready to listen to you. Use the fact of your falling grades to introduce the topic.
Let them know that the issue you are having with your so-called school mother and the daughter of your mother’s friend is the reason you cannot concentrate on your studies.
Let them know what she is trying to make you do as well as the punishments she subjects you to because you refused to do her bidding of joining the lesbian club in school.
To underscore the danger to you and other students, tell your parents the number of teachers that give them official coverage and how these teachers could deliberately be failing students they want in their club, but who, like you, have refused to join.
Insist your parents demand for a re-marking of your scripts since you suspect foul play; despite your nervousness at the attitude of your so called school mother
There is no way your father will tolerate such a situation and even your mother for that matter.
Also ask to be taken to a day school where they can help you recover from this situation.
The reason being that, you may not be able to resist the pressure for too long if you continue to stay within the same environment as her.
One thing about such societies is this; they can use any means and anybody. In addition you cannot be so sure of those in it. There is no way girls in boarding house will not engage in communal baths especially on those mornings when everybody is in a hurry to get to the classroom.
An apparently innocent gesture from a friend could become full-scale launch into their club. Once compromised, there is no getting out of it.
Besides, with the rate pictures are posted on the social network, the threat of a nude picture of you may be what they might use to blackmail you into submission.
Besides, you need a peaceful environment to concentrate on your studies.
These are points you must put forward to make your parents act.
By making it clear you aren’t ready to go back to that school, you leave your parents with no choice but to act in your best interest.
I’m sure by the time your mother gets the full picture; she will be the one championing your relocation from that school. It is just a matter of you having the guts to tell them about what you are going through.
Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment