Thursday, February 23, 2012

Men confuse me

With Auntie Agatha, gataedo@yahoo.com, agatha.edo@gmail.com,Tel: 08054500626


Dear Agatha,
I am 20 years of age. My problem is that I find it difficult to make up my mind about boys coming to me for a relationship.
Agatha, how do I know a particular man is good for me. It is really affecting me.
Please help me.
Confused Girl.

Dear Confused Girl,
At your age, it is natural to feel confused about requests from both boys and men. This has to do with the fact that you really havent given a thought to what you want from life.
At this stage, your only concern is to be the centre of attraction of men. It goes beyond being the toast of men to knowing what you want from life. At every stage in your life as a woman, you need first to plan your life, have a focus and situate your dream along side the kind of men coming your way.
Without this, there is no knowing how a particular man can help you grow or perish your dream.
Therefore, the first thing is to have a clear picture of who you are. Once you know the things that are most important to you in life, you will be able to recognise that special quality in a man that will measure up to your needs in life.
For every man that comes your way, look out for the one who has your interest at heart. By interest, I don’t mean in your body but your mind, well-being and dreams.
More than anything else, a man must appreciate that you have a dream separate from his, the kind that enables you to perform and function in your full capacity first as a human being.
Any man who doesn’t appreciate your essential quality, as an individual, will never be able to give you the kind of respect and happiness that enhances a relationship.
But, this kind of quality isn’t what you see at first contact. Therefore you must train yourself to look beyond what he looks like, how rich or poor or his social status.
A lot of things can really go wrong in a relationship or in the life of a person if paired with the wrong person or for the wrong reasons.
Every relationship has a potential provided those in it know what they are doing.
Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment