Thursday, February 23, 2012

How do I get her amidst all her male admires?

With Auntie Agatha,gataedo@yahoo.com, agatha.edo@gmail.com,Tel: 08054500626


Dear Agatha,
I am a regular reader of your column. I really learnt a lot from reading your answers. There is this girl I met recently and it is obvious that a lot of guys are also interested in her. I don’t know if she has decided on any particular one yet.
But one thing is that I am sure of is my love for her. I haven’t told her anything, because I don’t want to rush her into anything but I am afraid another guy may be faster than I am. Don’t know what to do or how best to approach the issue. I really love this girl. I feel ashamed asking for this kind of help, but I just have to do it.
Larry.

Dear Larry,
There is nothing to be ashamed of asking for help. It is our reason for being here.
If you don’t act fast, another smart guy will. Every girl has her highpoint. She is obviously in that season of her life when she is in hot demand. This particular fact shouldn’t intimidate you at all. It is all part of growing up and acquiring experiences.
Even if you will be turned down, go and declare your love for her. You may just be the man she is waiting for from the lots that are asking for her attention.
The best approach is to ask for the chance of being her friend. This will afford both of you the rare opportunity of getting to know yourselves better. You must first get to know the person inside the image before declaring love.
Many girls, women get irritated when a man meeting them for the first time declares being in love. It can be really annoying. So do what others are not doing by offering her friendship first. It will stand you out as a very serious minded man, different from all the others.
Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment