Sunday, November 21, 2010

Re: Before her inability to hallow my privacy wrecks our marriage...

Read your mail and I quite appreciate your worries because I know exactly what you are going through, it is really not easy living with a disorganised human being. I say this because am in the same situation, in fact mine is even worse than yours. If I could, I will keep my own room while my husband keeps his. But I know it would affect the three months marriage such that the intimacy that has to be built into our marriage won’t be and the regular romance that comes with marriage won’t be there. So I have to bear and put up because I have no choice.
Since it is like this with you, keeping separate rooms will affect your marriage and give your wife room to start suspecting you even though there may be nothing. So just like Auntie Agatha said, call her and explain to her and having told her before the marriage about your choice, she should understand your need for neatness and organisation in your home. Your wife needs to be in your arms; you both have rights to each other’s space and you can’t say that you prefer to hold your pillow at night when you have a wife of your own. So be patient with her and teach her. I know that she loves you and her marriage; she will adjust gradually.
Marriage isn’t easy.
Cent.

No comments:

Post a Comment