Sunday, November 21, 2010

Girls disgrace me over petite organ

Dear Agatha,

I am a regular reader of your column. I have closely observed how you help people solve their problems through counselling. I am 24 years old, but there is this problem with me that I have been battling with since I became conscious of myself as a man. 

It has to do with the size of my manhood that is as small as that of a boy of ten. I have been trying to cope with it, but my girlfriends always disgrace me. I don’t know what I can do to get my pride as a man. If you know any drug that can enlarge my manhood, please kindly prescribe it to me. Save me from the constant disgrace my size subjects me to.

A.Y.


Dear A.Y.

Any woman who makes fun of you because of your size of penis isn’t worth your time. This is because we were all created with one defect or the other. Granted some are not as obvious as yours but there is no perfect being. Life is generally about learning to make do with what we have. It is the first step to personal integrity and happiness in life. 

The world isn’t ready to build but to pull down which is why you must strive to give yourself the much needed encouragement to have the presence of mind to source for a workable solution to your problem. In the state you are now, you are liable to making some costly mistakes because of your desperation to change the way God made you.

Relax and take stock. Is the situation really as bad as you think? Is it solely a problem of the size or that of not knowing how to utilise what you have? Many a time, the problem is with the most rewarding positions to adopt. Some positions definitely do not give a woman the kind of satisfaction she craves for making it obvious to the man he has problems with his size while other positions give him volume and length.

In getting it right, you must first discuss your problems with your woman to give her the patience to go along with you when it matters the most. But before then, you must also arm yourself with information on the various positions that are helpful to the less endowed man. Just like women have learnt to package their boobs to give volume, a man’s strength is his knowledge on the right position to adopt.

Frankly when it comes to sizes, there is no universal size. Only a woman can determine the ideal size for her. While some women can tolerate large men, some prefer someone like you who won’t give them too much stress and discomfort that come with large men. 

The thing is to get a trusting and adventurous partner, one who understands and ready to help. As you have found out, the wrong kind of partner can shake your confidence as a man.

This is why you must look for a woman who is your friend, one who has the maturity and knowledge of life that it is a compromise between what we want and what we get. 

Even if you get the right kind of drug or surgery, the fact remains that if you don’t build on your level of confidence as well as the right kind of woman, you still won’t find happiness at all. As for drugs, I have read and heard of some wonder drugs, for me, but its best you go through some soft sell magazines for the phone numbers of the marketers and producers of such drugs. 

Surgery is also an option but be sure you go to the real professionals in the field to avoid greater regrets. Go to any teaching hospital nearest to you for consultation and help. 

You could also get the phone numbers of the plastic surgeons too in the same soft sell magazines. On the alternative you could google for some sites that offer such products and services.

Whatever happens learn to live with the person you are. This is important. Good luck.   

No comments:

Post a Comment