Friday, October 11, 2013

He is a chronic womaniser


Dear Agatha, 
Please help me. I’m a young lady of 21 years old and a student. My boyfriend is dating three women at the same time, making me so worried.  
He claims to love me more but I doubt this because of his attitude towards me. What more, he doesn’t trust me. His other women come to
his house and spend the night with him. 
Whenever we are together and
any of them calls, he goes out to answer. I’m so confused because I love him and I don’t know what
to do anymore because he has warned me never to refer him to his other three girlfriends in my discussions with him.
Please help me. I don’t know what to do neither do I know
how to leave him. Please advise me, should I leave him or continue with the relationship?
Worried Lady


Dear Worried Lady,
Why do you need this kind of stress at your young age? This is the age you should be enjoying the freedom of your youth and planning the future with a man you think is responsible.
A man that will be responsible doesn’t act like your boyfriend. You don’t need a crystal ball to tell you what awaits the woman who ends up being his wife. This kind of man doesn’t care about the feelings and sensitivity of the woman in his life. Advertising the number of women in his life to your knowledge is pregnant with ominous meaning.
A man serious about his woman will shield her from such uncomfortable situation. Have you considered the way he would treat you if you get pregnant by mistake or the humiliation of being left alone simply because this man isn’t ready to be serious with his life not to talk of being serious with someone?
This isn’t the kind of man you give your heart to or allow get under your skin. If you are thinking of having a boyfriend, you can grow with, move on. Sincerely, you don’t have a boyfriend at all so stop endangering your heart in the name of loving a man who has no regard for you.
Love is beautiful and shouldn’t be treated with levity.
Walk away with the little dignity you have left. Let him know you can live without him; that you know your worth hence will not allow any man short change you simply because you feel something for him.
Make it clear, you don’t tolerate being treated as if you don’t have feelings.
He is getting away with this kind of attitude because women like you give him the impression that he is God’s gift to women. If this man treats you with so much disrespect when he should be falling over himself to please you, what would happen after he marries you?
If you don’t want to bite your fingers in regret later in life, take a long walk away from this man and relationship. There is always someone better than he is out there. It is only a matter of you knowing how you want to be treated and trusting God’s time for you.
You don’t need to look for excuse to leave him. Just tell him you want something better for yourself than you are getting from him. He doesn’t deserve any courtesy from you. Respect is only given to those who earn it.
Besides, you need the peace of mind to concentrate and pass your exams. This kind of man will only distract you from earning good grades.
Good luck.
-Share a problem  With Auntie Agatha gataedo@yahoo.com, agatha.edo@gmail.com Tel: 08054500626

No comments:

Post a Comment