Thursday, July 4, 2013

Lonely Heart

Dear Agatha, I do have a problem and it has to do with not having a woman in my life. I have met a lot of women in my life but never had anything serious to do with any of them. Mostly, my interest in them is limited to sex. And when I finally found a woman I desired to keep, she walked out on me because, she thinks I am only interested in sex. Thank God, I don’t sleep with call girls or prostitutes, because I don’t patronize them. But the issue is that I’m scared of women because they want too much and demand too much from men. I want a woman who is less demanding, not just in material things but also too much expectations from me. Like when to make calls or not, doing things together, listening to her. Sometimes, a man just needs a free time to just think. Women need too much attention and when you don’t give them that attention, they start making assumptions. Aunty, I need a woman in my life. Loneliness is killing me and I have learnt my lesson. How do I go about searching for a woman. I feel guilty just walking to a girl and start talking sweet nonsense to her ears and I know it’s the sex I’m more interested in. I don’t need that. Should I go to my church and find one? I think that is sinful because God’s house is for worships and not dating. Can I find one on this platform? My number is 08122351449. I’ll be glad if I can find one here. I’m Igbo and I don’t like long distance relationships. I don’t mind what tribe or religion the lady comes from or practices. I love buxom or plus size women but don’t mind simple women and I don’t like loud women. I love creative and ambitious women and can align my own dreams and ambitions with hers. Thank you. Ben Okafor. benokafor50@gmail.com. 08122351449. Dear Ben, Having gone through your mail, I cannot but wish you luck in your search for your ideal woman. I honestly think you should be more honest with your wants in a woman as well as clearer on your motive for wanting a woman in your life. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment