Tuesday, August 2, 2011

He keeps assassinating my character over unpaid loan

Auntie Agatha, gataedo@yahoo.com, agatha.edo@gmail.com, Tel: 08054500626



Dear Agatha,

I am very devastated right now.

There is this guy, a colleague, in my former office who asked for help last year concerning his school fees.

I loaned him N50,000 with the understanding he would pay back at the end of that month, November last year.

After a while, he told me he would pay back in June this year but he hasn’t been able to. Now he has told me categorically he will not pay the money and started blackmailing me to anybody that cares to listen that I am demanding my money back because he has refused to go ahead with his earlier decision to marry me.

Agatha, I am not a bad person else I would have done a lot of things that will make him pay back either in cash or in kind.

Please I am so uncomfortable with this type of behaviour and turn of event.

I value my integrity, and people to the glory of God, respect me.

I want to hear from you what you think I can do to this guy.

Please help me.

Your Reader.



Dear Reader,

There are two categories of people on earth: the good and the bad. This guy obviously had no intentions of repaying you that money. He planned it.

I appreciate your sense of disappointment and pains at the way he is repaying a good deed. It is unfortunate but nevertheless, don’t allow him make you do something alien to your character. It isn’t worth it. If you have been able to live without the money for almost a year, it means God is blessing you in more ways than you know.

See the money as a form of sacrifice and hand the matter over to God who knows the way to get him to pay the money several times over on things or problems he isn’t prepared for. He has only told you the kind of person he is and what he doesn’t know is that the same situation that prompted him to beg you for money would certainly happen to him again and this time, he may never find anyone to help him.

If you take on the fight yourself, apart from being unable to deal with him as extensively as God would, you risk committing a crime that could put you on the wrong side of God. This is one instance, you have to allow God do His thing.

Just ignore him to prevent him from further scandalising your name.

It is well.

Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment