Wednesday, August 10, 2011

She doesn’t want me but I love her

Dear Agatha,
Thanks for the counsel you have been providing in helping others in their love lives. I must say you have directly and indirectly impacted great wisdom on those who find your advices important to their love lives.
I do appreciate the last article wherein you advice this man who is in love with this particular lady who unfortunately sees him as only a friend.
I have a case that is similar to this and find your advice very important and constructive. I once had a lady whom I approached for a relationship four years ago. She came up to me this year to say after several times of turning my request down that I did not really inform her officially about my interest in her. She insisted I was too close to her after I asked for her out hence saw me more as a big brother who never failed to give her whatever she asked for including well intentioned advices. From the time I approached her for a relationship to now, none of the boys she has dated has been able to make her happy. They have kept disappointing her.
Now she sees herself as a virus and as such is careful not to infest me with her not too good past but no matter what, I still love her. But of recent I went to see a pastor who told me to allow her be.
I think I still need your advice on how I should continue to relate with her as well as how frequent my visits to her should be. I don’t know if I should stop visiting her to enable me wean myself of this passion I feel for her.
Worried Reader.

Dear Worried Reader,
Pointless to continue in a game in which you are the sole player. It can’t be fun to be in love with a person who isn’t in love with you. She has told you, she sees you as a big brother. It isn’t everybody we are in love with that would reciprocate our feelings. Relationship is a gamble; sometimes we win and at other times we lose.
Your concern should be your own cure and well-being. There is no way you can be have the emotional equilibrium to be fall in love with another woman if you don’t do something about your current emotional web.
Accept your feelings for this woman as one of those things that isn’t meant to be. Move away from her for the time being to give yourself the strength to build up your resistance to her.
Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment