Friday, June 4, 2010

How Do I Control Early Ejaculation?

Dear Agatha,

I have a serious problem with my fiancée. She complains about my quick ejaculation before climax which had been my problem since a long time. Once I suck a woman’s breast, I begin to experience ejaculation. I want you to help me by giving me clues on how to salvage the situation before it gets out of hand. 

Kelly.


Dear Kelly, 

Lovemaking is a two-way traffic. Trying to go solo often results in disappointment. What you should do is to sit your girlfriend down and explain your kind of problems to her. If she knows that you come to early ejaculation when you fondle her nipples, she might not insist on it. 

Discussing it with her would afford both of you the opportunity of exploring other methods of romance that will leave out her breasts until you are ready to climax. This is because, for some women, the nipples are the most erotic zones. If she falls within this category of women, you must both find another erotic zone in her body to do what the nipples do for her. If you fail to carry her along, she too would feel dissatisfied by your performance.

To marry your deficiency with her desire, you must trust, be willing to make the necessary sacrifice, have the clear knowledge of what your time together means to the other person as well as where you are both headed.

Lovemaking itself is a strong means of communication and if the wrong message is transmitted it could lead to a complete let down of all other feelings attached to it. 

Once she is ready to partner with you, the problem would be half-solved.

Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment