Wednesday, February 17, 2010

No Man Talks Altar Deal Without Sex…

Dear Agatha,

I am 23 years old and still a virgin.  My problem is that all the men coming to propose marriage are all requesting to have sex with me, but I don’t want to until I am married. 

Please help me.

Good.    


Dear Good, 

The choice of what to do is yours. But it is imperative you keep your virginity, because doing so would not only honour your pride as a woman when you eventually marry, but allow you and your man focus on the important business of building a relationship.

Many a time, pre-marital sex shadows the important business of discovering your individualities, strengths and weaknesses as a couple. Issues that should have been properly trashed out, end up being given temporary amnesia by sex until it builds up to a point it can no longer be managed.  By that time, sex is no longer able to serve as a quality tool to bond. 

Any man who loves you would want to wait, respect your feelings, and refuse to give in for the sake of your happiness. 

Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment