Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I’m so confused and in need of help


Dear Agatha,
In the last mail I sent you, I informed you of the well paying job I got and how I wanted to meet a lady I hope to get married next year. 
Well, the truth is, I lost that job even before I started it. The excuse was that they didn’t even have money to pay me. I have to get a job, even trying out job agencies to no avail. I don’t know what to do since I don’t have a family or friends who can help me. 
My being a university drop out is a major problem I have.
I can administer a business efficiently and effectively. I can also create simple business systems and structures for small businesses. I have business ideas that can provide solutions to the Nigerian economic problems. 
I am a writer and can prepare business plans and proposals, memos and reports. I have a handwritten book but yet I can’t earn money.
I need help Agatha. I can’t help myself, neither do I have anybody who can or wants to assist me in solving my problems. I can earn money through the internet through blogs. 
All I need is a laptop and internet connection. I could have done this but I don’t even have savings. Life is meaningless to me. Please I need any good meaning Nigerian to help me. I do not need money but just a laptop and internet connection or even best a job. I’m losing my mind.
Nino.


Dear Nino,
Your problem may not be just getting a job but that of addressing the source of your challenges.
At times, when things aren’t working out in one’s life, despite explicit opportunities, the person should go back into his or her foundation for answers.
There is no denying the truth that prevailing conditions in the country makes it impossible for the average person to make ends meet or for employers to meet their monthly obligations to their employees.
However, this doesn’t overshadow the indicator that some problems are more spiritual than physical.
Look into your family for clues. What is the situation in your family? How many of the men in your family have good stories to tell? Why did you drop out of school? at your age, who has made it despite the odds facing him in your entire family set up?
By the time you are through examining these, how you should proceed with your situation would be clear to you.
While there are people out there who may want to invest in you, without you getting rid of the spiritual burden trailing you, chances of you succeeding in life are somehow slim because first and foremost our foundations are very critical to who we are.
It takes the special grace of God for anyone afflicted by family curses and declarations to succeed.
Deal with that first by going for deliverance. In your condition, getting married shouldn’t be your major priority. Unless you are prepared to pray yourself out this situation, you may not have the wellness of mind or peace to enjoy your marriage.
Besides, how do you hope to cope when the children starts coming without a stable job?
This is why you must first clear out the webs of frustration and financial stagnation before moving on with your plans to marry.
You also have to begin to consider other things you can do if you are unable to get anybody to donate a computer to you.
What kind of other things are you good at? Although not everybody is keen on going back to the farm but farming is one way a lot of promising young men and women are sustaining themselves.
Surely your family members can assist you with a portion of land to do some farming while you pursue other things.
Pray, fast to God for His help and mercy.
Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment