Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Re: I caught my father in bed with my wife

With Auntie Agatha, gataedo@yahoo.com, agatha.edo@gmail.com Tel: 08054500626 Dear Agatha, This is a very pitiable story. It further highlights the decay in our society. After going through the story, I actually became frightened for your safety. May God continue to protect you and your family. As for that young man, only God can deliver him from his present predicament and he has to apply wisdom and tact because his parents are involved in this matter. It wouldn’t have been tough if the people involved weren’t his parents. That young man needs special deliverance that would require someone close to him to stand in gap. If he still has a grandmother, especially his father’s mother, he should go and beg her to pray for him. This is because his own mother has corrupted her hands hence lacks the authority to intercede for her son. The prayer of the grandmother is all he needs to survive this challenge between him and his father. He should not make the mistake of reporting his father to anybody again. Agatha, encourage him to keep quiet about what is happening to him; he should also avoid getting close to either his father or mother just as he must avoid his brother because his parents will use his brother to draw him back into their web. As for the workers, there is nothing he can do because they have become his father’s zombies. There is nothing he can do about it else he will further complicate his situation. It will be dangerous for anybody who isn’t related to him to get too close to him to avoid unplanned arrows. The dangers surrounding him are very oppressive; he honestly would need the grace of God because he has been dedicated to the powers his father worship right from his mother’s womb. It was an agreement between his mother and father. Besides, all his life, he has never worked, which means whatever he is, is from the blood money his father made. He needs the unconditional grace of God to move on. if he tries to fight his father, he will not survive it at as a result of the covenant the father entered into on his behalf. He should rather look for a place to disappear to, preferably outside the country. I happen to know how he feels because my father, a very prominent man in Lagos particularly and Nigeria, generally got his wealth from sleeping with his daughters. He must deflower his daughters else the mother of the child pays with her own life. This is why I pity people who envy the so called wealthy people. Till date, my father is still doing it. I would have been a dead person if not for the spirited effort of my maternal grandmother who brought me to a neighbouring country. Here, I was made to go through thorough spiritual exorcism; these days, I keep a very low profile and have completely changed my identity. If I begin to narrate my own story, you will weep for me. I cannot have a child because as a baby, my father used my womb in one of his many rituals. Two of my brothers are imbeciles. My mother being his first wife is worst hit. Although he doesn’t joke with my mother; gives her everything she wants, but at what cost? So many things are wrong with our society. This is why he should be cautious of how he handles this delicate matter. For years, I kept looking behind me because even the so called people I thought were on my side were giving my father information about my movement. But for my maternal grandmother who at the end, paid with her life, I wouldn’t be alive today. Agatha, I marvel at the grace you have because some of the issues you tackle would send someone not spiritual strong to an early grave. May God continue to protect you for what you are doing. I.O.S

No comments:

Post a Comment