Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Lonely Heart I need an Igbo man in my life

Dear Agatha, I am 33, single with one beautiful child that means the world to me. I’m looking for a genuine and sincere man between 33- 45 (with all due respect boys with swags are not applicable) who can accept me the way I am. I’m not rich yet I can support my partner any day if God blesses me with a wonderful one. He should be from the same geographical region- South East. If you are not Igbo, don’t bother. I have to be honest. It isn’t as if the other tribes are not good but this is what I want. Physical appearance isn’t important to me but he should at least look presentable. He must be drug and alcohol free A devoted Christian; Anglican will be a plus. He should be family oriented. Should be willing to love me and my child. Must be independent, mustn’t be rich since I can’t ask for what I can’t afford myself. The following qualities are very much important to me: Honesty, trust, openness, faithfulness and tolerance. Above all, he must be a one woman man and willing to settle down. I’m not into boyfriend girlfriend stuff. I hate cheats. If interested, contact me at, Chimerem13@yahoo.com.de

No comments:

Post a Comment