Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I’m madly in love with my teacher

With Agatha Edo,Email: womaneditor@independentngonline.com,gataedo@yahoo.com or agatha.edo@gmail.com,08054500626 Dear Agatha, I am a 17-year-old boy in SS2. Since October last year, I have been in love with my English teacher. She is so beautiful and intelligent. Her skin is so beautiful that I spend hours fantasising her. I always find myself starring at her endlessly in the class as well as find all sorts of funny excuses to get her to notice me through questions. To ensure I get her attention, I go out of my way to study her subject making her best. Since every teacher is proud of a good student, she warms up each time I stand to ask or answer a question. These days I find myself comparing her beauty with that of my girlfriend. As a result, I have asked my girlfriend to go. The nights are the worse as she is always in my dream. I have had several wet nights because of her. This is becoming embarrassing. My elder brother recently came back from school and discovered that I am having wet nights because of her. He says I always call out her name in my dreams. When I told him who she is, he said I should forget it for my sake. She is the reason I come to class and school. Forgetting about her is like telling me to forget myself. I love her more than anything else in the world. My question is should I ignore my brother and go ahead with my decision to approach her? What I feel for her is too strong for me to ignore. She maybe older than me, but I am a man who is in love with her. Please help me. I am willing to be her slave if only she will say yes to me. Besides, I think she likes me because anytime I am not in class, she asks after me and is forever smiling when she asks me questions. This is why I think I should approach her. Agatha, I am very worried about my wet dreams because my mother who comes to check on us at times may find out my secret and report to my father. Lekan. Dear Lekan, You still have a long way to go in life to bother yourself so seriously with issues concerning women. At your age, a lot of women will still come and go in your life until you settle down. Besides, this isn’t the kind of thing you should be thinking at your age. This is the time you concentrate on studying and passing your examinations. At 17, there is nothing as important as this. The woman you are lusting after has done her bit which is why she is able to be your teacher. Without education, you will amount to nothing in life. Sentimental feelings do not sustain in life. As a man, you owe it more to yourself than anybody else, to become a success story. I appreciate that at 17, your hormones are still too strong for you to overcome, but the fact remains that you need to put them under some sort of control else you will end up being embarrassed. You must understand that you have too much going inside your head and body; some so strange you don’t even know where they are coming from. What is happening now in your life is a typical case of you not knowing what is wrong. If it would help, over 70 per cent of men have gone through similar teenage crushes. You will overtime outgrow this. It simply shows that you are a very normal male but like your brother suggested, you must forget it to avoid getting into trouble with the woman or your school authority. As a teacher, it is her duty to be concerned when her best student is absent from class. You give her joy as a student so the least is for her to encourage you through smiles and special attention. You make her work worth its while. And if you really like her, you should concentrate on making the best results, at least if not for yourself but for this woman you have come to really like. Consider passing your examinations in flying colours as your special gift to her. Not only will you make her happy, but you will at the end of the day be proud of what you have been able to do for yourself in life. This is one way to show her that you are responsible as well as a one with a very sound ambition to make it in life. There is really nothing stopping you once you have graduated from coming to ask her out if she is still single. At least education and success would have in some ways bridge the age differences. But until then keep your feelings to yourself. The best way to treat what you feel is to fight it. Stop thinking about her because the more you think about her, the more your body expresses a wish to conquer her. The best way is to have a new focus for yourself. Think of what you want to be in future; think of the consequences of failing and the implication it would have on your for life. It is a reality pill that will help you concentrate on passing your examinations. You must try to fight it to avoid giving yourself a complex where women are concerned. One day, trust me, you will ask yourself whatever it was you found so attractive about her when you are much older.

No comments:

Post a Comment