Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Calling him after I had quit sounds odd, isn’t it?

With Agatha Edo, Email: gataedo@yahoo.com; agatha.edo@gmail.com: Tel: 08054500626

Dear Agatha,

Please help me. I broke up with my boyfriend but I am contemplating calling me to say hello. Is it normal and right for me to do so?

Confused Girlfriend.


Dear Confused Girlfriend,

There is nothing wrong in calling him to say hello. It shows that you are matured and feels no bitterness towards him.

The fact that you are no longer dating doesn’t make both of you sworn enemies. There is always a life after separation. The fact that you both didn’t get on as a couple doesn’t mean you cannot become good friends.

Not every relationship we go into would lead to marriage, only one would. Every relationship we go into is an opportunity for us to make good and worthy friends. If he refuses to acknowledge your greetings, don’t bother but if your relationship meant anything to him, he would appreciate your effort to continue as a friend.

No matter what happened between the two of you, still go ahead to say hello. It would heal a lot of things between the two of you.

Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment