Monday, May 3, 2010

He Wants My Flower For Stable Date

Dear Agatha,

I have a boyfriend who says he is in love with me. I haven’t slept with him, however. He said that is why he sleeps around and that when I agree to sleep with him, he would discontinue his relationships with these girls.

Agatha, does it mean if I agree to his proposal he would stop cheating on me? I am a virgin and very much confused on what to do. Please tell me what to do to save this relationship,

Rachael.


Dear Rachael.

No matter the pressures he puts on you, don’t make the mistake of surrendering yourself to him. If he loves and respects you, he would wait for you. A man who goes about sleeping with other women because the woman in his life insists things should he done properly is not to be trusted. He has it in him and this has nothing to do with the fact that you are refusing to sleep with him or not. What he is trying to do is to blackmail you into compromising your principle one, and that would be unwise if you gave up to his seduction. I can assure you sleeping with him would not stop him from continuing frolicking with the numerous women currently in his harem.

If he loves you, he would wait for you. Don’t worry about the relationship, because if it were meant to be, it would survive this, because this is just a storm in a teacup.

Commit your relationship with this man to God for help and ask for strength to do what is right.

Good luck.



Lonely Hearts


Dear Agatha, 

I am 23 years of age. I need a very responsible man who is ready to settle down. An interested man should contact me through this phone number, 07035753701.

Naomi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment