Monday, February 15, 2010

Ditched Twice, I Still Want A Life Partner

Dear Readers,

Even though some people have continued to query the value of Valentine’s Day, branding it as open approval of fornication, celebration of pagan festival, the fact remains that we all need love in our lives. We were specially designed by God to function in full capacity only when we have someone to share our lives with. 

No matter how much we pretend otherwise or fanatical we get about certain things, natural desires for the member of the opposite sex is something that cannot be ignored or quenched when the age comes for it to be realised. As a matter of fact, when done at the right time, the society which once preached against it becomes openly agitated in demand for it. Such is the intricate nature of man/woman relationship.

Today being Valentine’s Day, we are dedicating this page to lonely hearts; those who are searching for that special person that will add flavour and essence to their lives; that would make each day as special as today. We hope and pray they find their soul-mates because God never intended anyone of us to be lonely.

Good luck to all those who are searching for partners. May they find that extra special person that would help give new definition and meaning to their lives because no man or woman was designed to be alone except for those who have willingly sworn to celibacy.

Agatha. 


 Dear Agatha,

I want to commend you for the good work you are doing on through your columns in the Independent Newspapers titles. I am an ardent reader of your articles and must say that they have been inspiring and educative. More strength and wisdom to you. 

I must apologise for having to bother you with my problem and request. I will be 33 years by October this year. I am from the eastern part of the country but work and reside in Lagos. I would say that I am doing averagely well, though I have not got to where I want to get to in life, but I’m on course. I would be glad if you can assist me in any way, either by referral or direct linking, towards ending my search for a life partner. Since last year when I made up my mind to settle down, I have been on the look out for a lady to start a relationship with marriage in view, but at two different times, fallen into the hands of players who have hidden and different agenda from mine.

I am actually finding it a bit difficult getting across to decent and serious ladies who want to settle down rather than remaining single and playing around with men.

I am hoping that with your experience, exposure and interactions, you could be in a position to link me up with a lady that is ready to settle down at most by second half of this year. I have not been into girls, partying or clubbing before and most of my female friends or school- mates way back then in the East are either married or residing in other states where they are working. I need a lady that is a good Christian, aged 26-30, fair in complexion, graduate, working and residing in Lagos. She can come from the South-East, the South-South or the South-West part of the country. Let me also add that the she should be of average height at least. 

For now my contact should be by email:   kc_kay67@yahoo.com .

Kingsley


Dear Kingsley, 

Like I have often stated, publishing your request is the best I can do. I don’t have women or men at my disposal to recommend.

But one thing is clear, for you to recognise the qualities you need in another person, you must have a clear vision of what you want. 

Relationship is about trial and error. The fact that you met two bad ones shouldn’t discourage you from persisting in your search after all the best things in life don’t come easily. Like the goldsmith in search for the best quality of gold, you must be ready to endure pains, have the patience to wait for the right moment to take the gold off the heat. 

In your search for the right woman, you must look at the inner quality more than the physical appearance. 

Also, you must accept the fact that we all come with factory-made defects which means you are also not perfect just like the person you are looking for.

Learn to be truthful with yourself. It is the only way you can be bold in rejecting that thing you cannot endure forever. 

When you meet a woman, be careful not to present yourself as being desperate to marry. Begin first as friends before going into a relationship because at this stage, you cannot afford to make mistakes that would affect your happiness later in life.

Marriage is a lifetime journey hence you must be ready to give it all it takes to be happy in it, including the decision to make all the sacrifices for your eventual happiness. 

Good luck. 


I Need South-east Lady As Wife

  Dear Agatha,

Thanks to you for the way you have been handling peoples’ problems. I’m a man of 35 years old, black in complexion. 1.69m tall. I need a woman to spend the rest of my life with. My lady of choice should come from the South-East or South-South part of the country. She must be a devout Christian. I like a woman who is ready to settle down immediately. She should be between the ages of 25 to 31 and must either working or engaged in a business of her own. I like slim and beautiful women. Any interested ladies can contact me on 07062330342 or email me on dyve2006@yahoo.com


Shy, I Prefer Electronic Dating

 

Dear Agatha,

With your every day column, you have been able to change many lives positively, repair broken relationships, rendered meaningful advice for the healing of broken hearts. You have created a special place in the hearts of all readers of your column. May God help you in helping to repair many broken relationships and your divine knowledge be renewed each day Jesus’ name. Amen.

I’m a guy of 21. I have the challenge of being unable to walk up to any girl to express my feelings. I simply don’t know what to say to a woman. 

Do you think there is anything behind it? 

However I notice I am more at home with electronic dating. 

I have been lonely most of my life, waiting for the right girl. Would be glad if you can hook me up with a girl, my numbers are: 08029958792, 07031371172.

Oluwaseyi.


Dear Oluwaseyi, 

Learn to be your natural self when you approach a woman. You are running into problem because you are over-trying to impress them and perhaps telling them the wrong thing. Most women easily get irritated when the first thing a man is telling them at first meeting is being in love with them. 

When you approach a woman with the intention of having her as a friend, she is more ready to cooperate by being friendly than when told by a total stranger of a relationship. 

Telling her she has a pleasing face or striking personality that gets her noticed from a distance is more than enough to begin a conversation with a woman. You may decide on a general topic as the weather or anything happening at the particular time to kick-start a conversation with her.

You like electronic dating because it provides you with the opportunity to remain impersonal. It is a cowardly way of dating.

Good luck. 


No comments:

Post a Comment