Saturday, October 3, 2009

I’m Paying My Wife For Sex


Dear Agatha,


How do you explain a situation where I am expected to pay for everything including sleeping with the woman whose bride price I paid?

My wife won’t allow me touch her or sleep with her without first demanding payment for what should be my legitimate right. I am fed up with the whole thing. Please help me out of this bondage.

Worried Husband.


Dear Worried Husband,

Whose fault? Yours. If you haven’t been indulging her in this act, it wouldn’t grow to be a problem in your marriage. In the first place, why would a wife demand money from her husband before conceding his rights to him?

It is obvious something isn’t right in the process of your meeting, marrying and living together as a couple.

Has this always been her habit before you married her? At what point did you think it was becoming too much of a problem for you to cope with?

It is obvious you are not in charge of your home or life.

For you to get control of your home from her, refuse to give her money in exchange for sex. Let her know her body is your property and that you have every right to it when you feel like it and that demanding money from her husband to give him his privileges makes her cheap and undeserving of your love and existence in your home as your wife.

Give her ultimatum to get back in line or quit the marriage for a woman who knows what marriage is all about.

Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment