Monday, October 12, 2009

I Urgently Need To Get Better Look


Dear Agatha,


Please I have oily skin, pimples and spots. In less than two months I will be getting married. Please recommend cleansers and creams that will help me improve on my looks.

Worried Bride to Be.


Dear Worried Bride To Be,

I cannot recommend creams for you here, because I don’t know your prĂ©cised skin type as well as the reasons for your break out. It might be best for you to see a dermatologist.

But one thing I would tell you is to invest on good cleansers after you have seen a dermatologist. Also ensure you eat plenty of fruits and vegetable because a lot of time some of our skin problems come from what we eat and caring for the outer skin alone in most cases don’t really clear the problems.

For your wedding day, ask a cosmetologist for help. There are very good concealers that would cover up all your blemishes making you radiant on your special day.

Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment