Thursday, September 17, 2009

Lonely Hearts

I am a regular reader of your great column to the extent that I have built a library on just your page clippings. Immediately after reading, I just remove your column and keep. And I can testify that since early 2008 till today I have all your columns in my library. I just want to commend you on your wonderful work, God has been using you to do wonderful job for human race. You have saved many families from going into disaster, you settled young ladies and gentlemen's cases. Through your column many have learnt how to solve certain problems. Again, through your column many lonely hearted men and women were hooked to their better halves. May the good Lord continue to increase you with knowledge, wisdom and power in Jesus name.

Please I am a lonely hearted lady and seriously in need of your help. I am a lady and I have never had any man friend. Now I want to have some serious female and male friends. Please interested men and women should contact me on this phone number 080 688 958 61 or nwakaigwe@yahoo.com. I work and based in Enugu. I am of Igbo origin from Enugu State.

Please I will be grateful if I benefit from this your good work.

Ngozika



Dear Agatha,

I want to let you know you already have a seat in heaven, because of what you are doing for many people out there. I need a Christian beautiful girl of average height to love. My ex girlfriend cheated on me and will be getting married this month. Please hook me up. I need somebody to love. I am lonely, 24 years of age and Igbo. I don’t mind the tribe the woman comes from, provided we have a connection. An interested lady can get me through this email: Jides obianozie

No comments:

Post a Comment