Sunday, August 2, 2009

Lonely Hearts

I Need A Widow Or Mature Lady

Dear Agatha,

I read this page of yours in **Sunday Independent**. You are truly God-send. Please just help me with this problem it may seem small to you but it is very big to me.

I lost my wife five years ago during childbirth leaving me with a son who is just five years. I need you to hook me up with a mature lady or a widow with one or two kids. She should have the heart of a good mother and a better wife to me. She should be between 31 and 40 years old and should be a Christian. I work in the sales department of a soft drink bottling company. I am in my 30s. Help me with this request my son needs a good mother. I can be reached with this number;
07056834425

Austin


I’m Single, Searching Wondeful Wife

Dear Agatha,

You are doing a great job I must confess it. I am one of your column readers.

I am a young guy of 27 years of age, single based in Lagos and seriously searching for a wonderful and pretty lady for serious relationship from ages of 18 to 25 years of age.

Interested lady should text me on my number 07037506350 with her profile.

Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment