Friday, February 27, 2009

Tell Me What To Do To Retain His Love Forever


Dear Agatha,

Thank God for what He is using you to do in the lives of the youths. I am a girl of 22 years of age who is in love. My boyfriend first wooed me with tears in his eyes.

What surprises me now is his attitude. He changed last year from the man who desperately needs me in his life to a man who doesn’t care. His calls have become very rare. About a week ago, I called him only for his call to be answered by a female voice who told me that my boyfriend has left instruction that he doesn’t want me again and never to call his number again.

Although he called me later to apologise and to claim that he was merely putting our love to test. He promised never to break my heart again following his conviction that my love for him is real.

Please, Agatha, tell me what to do. I really love him so much.

Worried Girl.



Dear Worried Girl

If you are convinced that you still love him and that what he told you is true, go back to him but not before giving him a piece of what you think about his methods of assessing your love.

He has to learn to trust in your love as well as your person. Giving his phone to another woman to answer on his behalf as well as staying away from you was rather childish.

The more matured thing would have been for him to discuss his fears as well as anxieties with you rather than staying away. It could have cost him his relationship with you going by the provocative things the other lady said to you.

He must understand that a relationship without trust isn’t worth its salt.

Let him know that whenever he feels the need to put things straight between the two of you, he should be bold enough to tell you. Had you two being married, would he have left home without telling you where he was going to all in the name of testing your feelings for him?

However since you believe his story and sure he loves you as much as you appear to love him, forgive him and move on. One thing is for sure, there is no relationship without it fair share of set backs as well as period of pains. What is of essence is the way the couple involved is able to overcome challenges with minimal or no damage to their relationship.

Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment