Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Do I become harsh to sustain a relationship?

With Auntie Agatha, gataedo@yahoo.com, agatha.edo@gmail.com, Tel: 08054500626 Dear Agatha, I am a single guy of 28 who has developed the habit of being nice to girls I come across. However, these girls soon lose interest in me and my friends are of the opinion that women appreciate men who are harsh to them. Sincerely, harshness is alien to my nature. What should I do? Should I stop being nice to them? I want to be in a relationship because I want to marry at the age of 32. Please help me. Worried Guy. Dear Worried Guy, Discount the opinion of your friends; it isn’t true. Just as men like different things in women, women too like different things in their men. Besides, we are all products of our environments. Out there is a woman who will do anything to have you in her life. No matter how the environment conditions a woman; deep inside her, every woman wants a man to love and cherish her. Though a lot of women are today confused about what they really require in their men; but the norm is for a man who is friendly and caring. However, there is a huge difference between being nice and a weakling. Majority of women don’t like a man they can control; it becomes a problem for women to accord such a man the kind of respect deserving of his position as the head. If you are the kind of man a woman can override, send on cheap errands and control, you may really have problems finding the right kind of woman. Being nice is showing respect, understanding and consideration. This doesn’t mean you must fail to draw the lines when you have to or act stupidly in situations where you have to take the lead. Women appreciate a man who is really in charge. When a man forfeits his rights as the head, not many women will be comfortable having him in their lives. It is important you make the distinction if you want to find the right kind of woman to share your life with. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment