Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Re: Aftermath Of Jos Crisis

Funmi, I believed your conscience convicted you that you were doing 419 a business with some people in writing a story that the Jos crisis claimed the life of your mother. I think that explained why you cut off our phone conversation around 8 p.m. on Tuesday, May 18, and refused to pick the calls again.
This act of 419 makes it difficult to send help to genuine Nigerians who are in need. As you also indicated, the help I rendered to you was purely godly action. The Bible says in Luke12:2 that for there is nothing covered that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known. I want to remind you that God knows everything that we human beings do, whether 419 or not.
Therefore, I will advise you for your own good to repent of doing 419 businesses and ask God to forgive you so that you can get help from God if indeed you need his help.
Agatha, I’m sending a copy of this mail to you to let you know how some Nigerians doing 419 businesses makes it difficult for genuine people to get help. The story of Funmi Adebayo, “Pressure to Become Muslim Mounts After Jos Crisis Claimed My Mother” published by you in www.nigeria-world.com in April this year turned out to be a 419 gambit.  
Paul.


Dear Paul, 

Thanks for bringing this to our notice. Incidentally Funmi, called on May 19, with this number, 08027844281 at 2.22 p.m. She told me that you threatened to report the matter following her refusal to come to Lagos to meet with your brother as demanded by you. She confirmed that you gave her N39,000 and that she would struggle to give you back the money to earn her peace back. 

I’m honestly confused. To get to the bottom of this I have sent someone to independently investigate the matter.  

Agatha.



No comments:

Post a Comment