Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hard To Grow My Love For Her…

Dear Agatha,

Thanks for your selfless service to mankind. I am 25 years of age. There is this girl I like, but don’t know how to tell her. She is learning textile designing. I made up my mind to greet her each time she passes by our shop irrespective of whether she was responding or not.

Recently I went to the street behind ours to make a phone call when I saw her washing plates at a pub she later told me belongs to her elder sister.


She started greeting me after that encounter. She actually called to ask for my name because I didn’t give her my name.


Agatha, I want to move to the next level. What should I do?


Emmy.



Dear Emmy,

Get to discover who she is by offering her friendship. You don’t know anything about her to warrant you taking the relationship to the next level yet.

Friendship between the two of you is what would offer both of you the necessary opportunity to know if a relationship between the two of you is achievable or not. As friends, you will have the freedom to exchange information about yourselves, expose each other to the peculiarity of your individual strengths and weaknesses, temperaments as well as outlook towards life.


It is imperative you know what each other want, how far you can each go before approaching her for the next level. She has to know your interest in her goes beyond her body to her welfare. You must each know what you hope to do in the future. At 25, the future isn’t too far off for you. If you don’t begin to think about what type of woman would make you happy in the future, you may end up with the wrong woman by your side.


The time for you to erect the foundation for your marriage is now; so don’t waste it on the wrong values.


Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment