Sunday, July 5, 2009

Irresistible, Yet She’s Not Interested In Me


Dear Agatha,


I really enjoy how you solve problems; may God solve yours too. Please I need your help. I am 22years of age and will be a graduate next year. There is this religious girl, a classmate of mine, who we shall both graduate next year.

I wooed her when we were in 100 level but till date, she hasn’t given me an answer to my request. Her reason for rejecting me is because she calls me a Saturday keeper while she is a Sunday keeper.

I don’t believe her reason is because I sometimes notice she shows interest in me. In addition she regularly calls me on phone and I in turn send her romantic love messages. Her roommate told me that of the men that have asked her out, I am the only she respects the most. We share information about our movements. I love her and desire to marry her but I am getting tired of waiting endlessly. I have also tried to develop interest in other women but it just isn’t working.

A lot of my friends have told me to allow her be but I can’t because I love her so much. I don’t know why she is doing this to me. She is very brilliant. Please help me by calling her number to beg on my behalf.

Ola.


Dear Ola,

I called the number you gave me and the lady claimed to be your friend, but denied knowing you in the way you suggested. Though she admitted to having a classmate that goes by your name, she says there is such familiarity between the two of you and that as far she knows the person that goes by your name has a girlfriend.

As it stands, it’s best you forget this lady and move on with your life. If true, you both exchange information concerning your movements, denying you and giving the picture as a vague person in her life. Whatever issue you both have it is advisable you both find time to discuss it on a very personal level so it doesn’t affect the friendship between the two of you.

Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment