Tuesday, June 9, 2009

In Love With Another Man Yet She’s Very Friendly…

Dear Agatha,

I approached a girl who has been so good and loving to me for a relationship. She was good enough to tell me of the existence of a relationship she already has and from all indications he is emotionally satisfying to her.

However, my challenge is despite being in love with her boyfriend, she still calls me with endearments like my baby and sweetheart.

Also her boyfriend lives far away from her while she and I attend the same school.

What do I do with her? Let her go or date her?

Mr. T.

Dear Mr. T,

She has told you the truth concerning her status so the issue of what to do with her doesn’t arise. Besides, the decision of whether to date her or not isn’t yours to make but hers. And she has been honest enough to tell you that she has someone in her life.

Allow her be and not mount unnecessary pressure on her. In her boyfriend’s shoes, how would you feel?

Remove your mind from her and direct your attention on someone else.

Don’t read too much into those endearments because they may not mean anything to her beyond show of friendship.

Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment