Friday, June 5, 2009

How Do I Remedy My Weak Organ?


Dear Agatha,

I must first commend you on the succour you have been providing to millions of lives through your column, may the Almighty endow you with more grace, wisdom and knowledge.

I am 25 years of age. My problem started about a year ago, when my girlfriend visited me during her holidays and I tried to make love to her but to my greatest surprise and embarrassment, I could not keep my erection sufficiently for us to make love. Despite everything she did to help me, it was an effort in futility. I also noticed that I discharged without having actual intercourse with her. Since then the problem has persisted.

Please what kind of medications should I take to correct this dysfunction or can my problem be attributed to an infection, if yes what test do I undergone to diagnose such and how can it be best treated? Please, I so much need your advice.

Worried Man.


Dear Worried Man,

Like I keep reminding all readers of this column that I am not a medical doctor hence lack the medical knowledge required to help you solve this problem.

Go immediately to see a medical doctor, not a chemist or any of the many quacks in town. Go to a government hospital where you have qualified and competent doctors who know what they are doing. They are in the best position to tell you what is wrong and recommend the right treatment for you.

A year is a long time to keep such an issue under wrap. Most times a lot of damage is done to our medical situation when we delay to see a doctor or patronise quacks. The wise thing would have been for you to see a doctor the moment you noticed the problem.

Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment