Saturday, May 2, 2009

My Husband Complains About My Skin


Dear Agatha,


Please which cream do I use to tone my skin? Even though I am naturally light in complexion, my husband is still complaining. Please help me.

Ng.


Dear Ng.

I don’t know of any cream to recommend to you for that purpose but there are various ways of ensuring your skin retains premium look. Exfoliation of the skin for instance helps make your skin come alive. It works by removing the dead skin, leaving the one under glowing and radiant.

This is achieved by investing in a skin scrub; massage liberally on the skin, leave for 10 minutes before washing off. Ensure too you invest on a facial cleanser and a good moisturiser that goes with your skin type.

Eat well too for a healthier skin; plenty of fruits and vegetables are very good for the skin. So also is a peaceful and happy mind.

Bleaching destroys the skin and can expose you to the danger of skin cancer if not properly managed. You also might end up with bad patches and badly damaged skin, which could make your husband to abandon you.

While you cannot afford to ignore the interest of your husband, it is essential you apply wisdom to avoid regrets later in life.

If he is the stubborn type that always insists on getting what he wants, keep pleading with him to understand your fear of having cancer of the skin. Exposing him to the dangerous health implications involved in what he is asking you to do would over time help mellow him down.

Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment