Friday, March 27, 2009

I Doubt His Love Given My Body Odour


Dear Agatha,

Only God Almighty can reward you for investing your time on giving solutions to people's problems.

I once wrote concerning body odour oozing from my armpit. You responded by telling me what to apply and do. I have done all you asked me to do but some people are still complaining of the odour.

Sometimes I am so ashamed of myself, but the strange thing is that my boyfriend seems not to notice that I have a body odour. Really, I have been waiting for him to complain like every one else but he seems to like me very much.

If I didn't know better, it would appear as one under the influence of charm with the way he lusts after me.

Agatha, does it mean he has not noticed this stigma or his desire to sleep with me is the overriding interest? We haven't slept together because I am still a virgin.

It is so confusing because whenever we are together, he is always talking about getting married at-times, he asks if I am praying for him to get money.

We have been together for a year and three months now, and we spend time together. Please I need your advice.

Helpless Girl.


Dear Helpless Girl,

If he has dated you for a year and three months and has never mentioned or alluded to the issue of your body odour, it means the condition isn't as bad as you think or as those persons are making it out to be.

It also means his stay with you is unconditional as well as ready to stay with you through thick and thin.

Don't therefore begin to look for issues where none exists. When a man really cares for a woman, he looks beyond certain things and concentrates on who she really is.

He must like your skin in sufficiently not to bother about whether you have an odour or not. Besides, what you consider an odour may not be to him, just a pungent scent, which gives you your identity. Some people regard such thing as sexy.

Don't impute ulterior motives to his interest in you. If sex were want he wanted, he wouldn't be around this long. It doesn't take men so much time and antics to present their interest to a woman they want to sleep with.

Telling you to pray for him and discussing marriage with you without demanding sex from you shows his interest in you is real. What should bother you now is how to consolidate by paying more attention to his person, character, attitude as well as temperament.

You should also begin to consider your feelings for him vis-a-vis spending the rest of your life with him. It is important you know sufficiently well the man you may be spending the rest of your life with.

Begin to look at the substantives in him and not whether he has noticed you have a body odour or not.

Body odour isn't something that can be hidden or tolerated if the situation is really bad. Yours may have developed from a bad hygienic habit which proper body care can effectively take care of.

Chances are that those people who still keep their distance may be reacting to your old ways and not necessarily because you still have odour in your armpit. You know old impressions are very hard to change.

Therefore, relax and continue in your new hygiene.

Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment