Monday, March 30, 2009


Dear Agatha,

If not for nothing else, God will bless you for souls that you have saved from earthly destruction through your column! May He use you for greater works than this? Both your secular and spiritual lives shall be blessed and you will be a wonder to our generation.

I am a regular reader of your column. My reason for reading you regularly is to draw from the fountain of knowledge the Lord has deposited in you for these times. I surround myself with virtually similar cases as you often treat. I often consult numerous books on counselling but none seem to fit our local set up. But believe me, your pieces of advice go a long way in sorting out numerous issues I sometimes face which seem to defy solution. May the Lord continue to give you the strength to continue the stronger the better in His Vineyard.

Be blessed.

Anthony.

No comments:

Post a Comment