Thursday, February 2, 2012

How do I make my brown teeth white?

With Auntie Agatha,gataedo@yahoo.com, agatha.edo@gmail.com,Tel: 08054500626


Dear Agatha,           
May God bless you for what you are doing. I have a problem, which I believe you can help me find a solution to.
I have brown teeth, which have been causing me major embarrassment. I grew up in the village where I was not taught how to brush.
A friend I confided in told me to go to a dental clinic and do polishing and whitening but I don’t know if it will work.
I want you to advise me on how to find a solution to this problem as soon as possible.
Peace.

Dear Peace,
According to a dentist, it is possible for your teeth to white again. She said it is possible through the help of some friendly chemicals that can be used to clean your teeth.
But a lot, she stated, would depend on how deep the stains are. Therefore, it is advisable you consult a dentist whose responsibility it is to conduct tests on your teeth to determine the extent of harm to your teeth.
However, make sure you go to a qualified dentist and not a quack to avoid complications.
Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment